Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Awesome visuals and narrative, bad music

This is an excellent example of great visuals and a story told very well. However, the music did not fit at all. The 19th century setting, cemetery, and candle-lit room all really called for something more classical and moving, even if it may seem like the hard rock fits with the dark tone.

Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

Great little cartoon.

I loved the style for the character (talk about hippy :) ) and all of the great background work. One thing I have to note is the lack of interactivity such as a menu with Play feature (which is good for people that leave it loading and come back only to find the animation ended) and active links for the URLs at the end. I visited both sites anyway but lazier users won't bother.

Overall a funny animation. Great job.

sue-houston responds:

You're right about the buttons. I will definately include those next time..
Thanks for the comments!

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

A quality collaboration.

It's great to see a quality collaboration pull away from the usual stuff. Loved the unique styles to each segment, the music was upbeat and fit well with this type of cartoon, and it all blended together quite well. Good work.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Great mix of different games

Man, what a great game! I rarely sit down and actually try to finish Flash games but this one had me sitting here until the finale. Great work remixing two games into one awesome one! Ever considered adding more levels?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Another good Tom Fulp/Dan Paladin game.

I'll admit I'm biased by my love for the independent gaming, but this really was a good game. The first one with the dad character was a cool arcade-style bit of fun, and this expands the series quite well (despite the browser-related lag). The sound effects and graphics were the cartoony stuff I've come to expect from Fulp/Paladin, and the gameplay was top-notch.

Good shtuff.